E-publishing should have its biggest year yet in 2012. Are you prepared? Today I discuss what’s been happening, especially with Amazon and the KDP Select program, as well as what’s helped me have my best earnings months for the last two months.
- Lots of new e-readers for Christmas
- Discussing the Amazon KDP Select Lending Program. Should you do it or stay away?
- My earnings for October, November, and December, and what I’ve been doing to see good results
- How my podiobook is bringing in new readers
Links to recent posts on my other blog that you may find useful:
- How Editing Works for Independent (Self-Published) Authors
- Should an Indie (Self-Published) Author Create an Imprint (i.e. their own “press”)?
- Creating a Facebook Fan Page for Marketing — One Author’s Experience
- What the Heck is Author Branding and How Do You Do It Anyway?
Have any thoughts on KDP Select, the future of e-publishing, or anything else vaguely relevant? Share them below!